Thursday, February 5, 2009

Faith update..

First of all....I want to thank everyone for their prayers. Miss Faith is doing well. She is not itching at all anymore. Instead she is licking. I never claimed to know a lot about dogs or animals for that matter, but I am "assuming" her licking is a sign of her trying to heal herself as well as the medicine she is getting. I look at her as she licks away...she looks up at me as if to say..."see Mom...I am trying to help myself too! Thank you for taking good care of me and loving me!"
The redness has also gone down. We will continue the "dip"....the TERRIBLE smelling sulfur based "dip". If going through a lil' bit of uncomfortableness through my nose helps her and gets her well....I am all for it! I will post pictures soon of her and her progress....Thank you again!

No comments: