Wednesday, December 2, 2009

For you Sis!

Ok there sis..I updated my blog for you :P

I really haven't had a lot to write about I guess. I am still working, but I am back to 40 hours again.

We are moving into our new place on January 1st. That is pretty exciting, just not the packing part of it.

I have been looking up recipes online for Christmas cookies. The old fashioned kind, like my Mom used to make. I think some people might say I am trying to live in the past, I say, I am honoring and remembering my Mother. For example, I have been looking up Popcorn Ball recipes, the Jello one in particular. I even thought about making some kind of date cookies or balls. AND I HATE DATES! LOL

Anyway, that's about the extent of it.....other than.. Miss Hope is doing very well and growing!! As well as Miss Charity...(the cat we took in as charity) *Smiles*

2 comments:

Tina. said...

Great post...and see it didnt hurt a bit, lol!!!! Those who care want to be in the know!

Sunny said...

I agree great post! and you can send me those date cookies! I'll see they get taken care of..... haha!