Sunday, November 30, 2008

Parenting...

I agree.. a lot of people can be a "Father" or a "Mother"... but the "Parents" are few and far between.

I am raising 4 beautiful children. Amanda is now 19, Samantha is now 17, Casey is now 15, Moragn is now 12.
It seems as though just yesterday I was changing diapers...filling bottles...fixing plates.. and teaching them how to walk.. talk...brush their teeth...get dressed...and to get along with others.
Now I find I'm teaching them the hardest things in life. How to get a job...and why? How to save money and why? Make sure to pay their bills and why? Teaching them the value of a dollar and how you have to work for things you get and want and need. Teaching them what love is and what it isn't. What "red flags" to look for when it comes to feelings.
Parenting is a tough job. Unconditional love is hard to sometimes have. There are many rough times trying to raise kids with morals...standards... and values. However..sooner or later... you say to yourself...this is why I'm doing this. =) When you look in your childrens eyes... and you see all the love in the world looking back at you... you bet IT IS ALL WORTH IT!! Amanda, Sammi, Casey, Morgan I love you with all my heart and you have all made me the proudest Mom in the world! God Bless each and every one of you and your life!

1 comment:

Gene said...

you should see what this lady can do with a web page